Don’t let pain prevent you from enjoying your life. We can help with cutting edge procedures and techniques.
Benefits of Physical Therapy With Modern Rehab
At Modern Rehab we will make your road to recovery smooth and concise. You can expect one-on-one treatment with a therapist in an open gym setting to help promote safe and functional rehabilitation. Our therapists utilize evidence-based techniques that can:
- Provide speedy post-op recovery
- Ensure complete recovery from injury
- Prevent reinjury and future complications
- Help reach your full potential in life and sports
- Improve your quality of life
- Increase strength, flexibility, balance and stability
- Decrease everyday aches and pains
We guarantee physical therapy that includes comprehensive and individualized treatment for every patient. We offer a variety of services including:
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy – Our therapists provide a specific type of hands-on-care known as orthopedic manual physical therapy. This style of care is delivered by licensed physical therapists that have completed hundreds of hours of post-graduate training.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation – We provide orthopedic rehab to patients of all walks of life with a variety of musculoskeletal problems. Some of the conditions treated with orthopedic rehabilitation include simple back, neck, knee or shoulder pain and more complex joint problems.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy – Our licensed physical therapists look forward to addressing your specific pediatric orthopedic needs. We possess the knowledge and experience to fully evaluate and prescribe a course of physical therapy that will safely address the unique needs of the pediatric orthopedic patient. The following is a list of common orthopedic pediatric conditions that treat:
- Sports Injuries
- All Orthopedic Conditions
- Shin Splints
- Balance/Core Conditioning
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Hypermobility/Tonal Issues
- Postural Education
- Spine Rehabilitation – Modern Rehab uses an orthopedic manual therapy approach in evaluating and treating the neck, thoracic and lumbar spine. Our hands-on techniques are beneficial in the treatment of acute (new), chronic (long term), pre-surgical or post-surgical problems. All patients are taught proper body mechanics with back school techniques that can protect your back while you are sitting, standing, and lifting. Therapeutic exercises will be implemented to strengthen the core stability muscles of the trunk, arms, and legs while actively bracing the spine in its optimal position and thus decreasing stress on the spine.
- Sports Medicine – Our therapists provide comprehensive sports medicine rehabilitation for all types of athletes. We offer several specialized rehab techniques designed with you in mind. Whether you are a high school, college or professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or a first-timer, we are here to provide you with the latest techniques in sports medicine.
Work-Related Rehabilitation – Our therapists offer a comprehensive work injury management program for our referring physicians, employers, claims managers, and nurse case managers. We communicate closely with the involved parties, from the initial injury of the worker, throughout the rehabilitation process, and until the injured worker returns to work. At the initial assessment, we evaluate the injured worker’s functional abilities, thoroughly document his or her work history, and set appropriate goals for rehabilitation to expedite return to work. We focus on:
- Alleviating Pain
- Injury-Specific Education to Prevent Reinjury
- Increased Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Increased Strength
- Improved Function